Tuesday, June 14, 2011

School Baby Shower

A few weeks ago my wonderful Kindergarten team hosted a joint baby shower for the two pregnant K teachers!!  It was so much fun and a wonderful way to celebrate two new babies that will be joining us in September.  Emily and I are 1 week apart...SO FUN!! 

Belly Picture


We are both having boys so everything was blue.  Meghan and Lisa made yummy cupcakes and everyone else contributed delicious food!




We even had fun games to play.  One team member from each grade level was selected to compete in the baby bottle chugging contest, it was so funny!



My wonderful K team did such a nice job helping Emily and I celebrate our baby boys.  I am going to miss everyone so much next year, but I know that once Cole gets here my decision to stay home will be all worth while :)!! 

Team Kindergarten

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I think we were both updating our blogs at the same time...ha ha

    ReplyDelete