Thursday, January 5, 2012

December was a busy month...

Now that the holidays are officially over I have a chance to catch up on the blog!  We were very busy during the month of December.  We got our Christmas tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and got it all decorated later that week!  I love decorating for Christmas and always want to get started right after Thanksgiving :).



Cole under the tree

We started our Christmas celebrations with the Cooper/Hall Family Christmas on the 17th  we all gathered at Grandma's (Todd's Mom) for a night of eating, drinking, games, and the secret Santa gift exchange.  This year was extra special since it was Cole and Caleb's first Family Christmas.



Cole hanging with the big boys
Carson, Danny and Jack


Loving all the attention!

Checking out his new blocks from Tim



3 Months Old

Cole turned 3 months old on the 19th, I cannot believe how quickly time has passed!  He is growing and changing everyday.  He is developing his motor skills by swatting at his toys that hang from his activity mat.   He hasn't figured out what exactly his hands and fingers do, but once he realizes to open the hand and grab he is going to be pulling the toys down.  He is still enjoying his swing and typically takes a little cat nap in it while Todd and I eat dinner around 6/6:30.  Then we do bath, bottle and bedtime around 8.  He goes down around 8:30 and wakes up usually by 7:30 a.m.  I am so THANKFUL for the wonderful nights of sleep I am getting now!!




1 comment:

  1. Aww, he looks so cute :) Thanks again for letting us borrow the pack-n-play!

    ReplyDelete