Tuesday, February 28, 2012

5 Month Update

How did you little guy get to be 5 months old!  His little personality is so sweet and he is just as happy as can be all the time, constantly laughing and smiling.  He is very interested in all his toys and loves to lay on the floor and play with anything he can get his hands on.  Over the past week or so he has been wanting to sit up and play, so we have been working on developing those core muscles so he can support himself while sitting.   I put him in the boppy on the floor sitting up and he does great, with the ocassional tip to the side, forward or back when he falls over he just laughs and waits until I push him back up.  He loves the jumparoo and will jump for as long as you will let him!  We are enjoying going for walks and stopping at the park to swing. 

A typical day in the life of Cole looks something like this:
-wake up 7:30
-bottle
-play while mommy gets breakfast ready and packs daddy's lunch
-8:30 fruit with oatmeal  (our favorite fruits are apples, pears and banana)
-9:30 Naptime (he usually naps for 2-2.5 hours in the a.m.)
-11:30/12:00 bottle
-Playtime/run errands/go out (this is my very small window to get things done outside of the house)
-2:00/2:30 Nap (this nap is typically shorter since the morning is long, 1-1.5 hours)
-3:30 bottle
-Playtime/run errands/go for a walk
-6:00 Veggie with rice cereal (we have had peas, green beans, squash, carrots, sweet potato, avacado)
-6:45/7 Bathtime (LOVES this!!!)
-7:15 Bottle
-7:30 Night Night sweet Cole

I absolutley love every second of everyday that I get to spend with my sweet boy and I am so VERY greatful that I get to stay home with him. 

5 Months Old


No comments:

Post a Comment