Monday, March 12, 2012

Rolling, Sitting and Jumping

Lately our little guy has become quiet the little mover and shaker!  Right around the 4 month mark he started rolling over in his crib in the morning before we got in there to get him up.  He did it a few times and we never saw it!  Of course I would put him on the floor all day and try to get him to do it and nothing!!  I just gave up and decided he would show us when he was ready and boy has he ever... one day last month he just rolled over (belly to back) like no big deal and looked at us like we were crazy for getting so excited.  Then two days later he was laying on his back under his activity mat while I was in the kitchen, all of a sudden I looked over and he was on his belly.  So now we are rolling, rolling, rolling all over the place! 




We also started practicing sitting up with support from the boppy pillow towards the end of last month and he has become quiet the little sitter.  At the beginning of last week I started sitting him on the floor without the boppy to see what he would do, at to my amazement he sat there and smiled like yeah mom I got this!  So now we are sitting unsupported and playing with our toys.  Eventually he leans over to the side and rolls onto his belly or back and continues to play.
Loves the Little People Fire Truck!


Excited to finally be able to sit and play with my cuz!


And last but not least he LOVES LOVES the Jumparoo!  We have been using it for a while now and he just gets crazier as the days go on, jumping and laughing just having a great time!



I took the video on my phone and it won't rotate, sorry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment