How has it already been 3 weeks?!? Time is flying by and Cole is changing and growing so quickly. He is doing great and Todd and I are loving every moment of being parents.
Today is the first day that Cole and I have been completely on our own. Todd was off work for the first week and my mom has been here for the past two weeks. It was so great having her here with us!
Cole slept in his crib last night for the first time, we decided he was ready to move from the bassinet to his big boy crib and he did fantastic! He is sleeping 3-4 hour stretches at night, I have been trying to go to bed when we put him down between 8 and 9, that way I get a little extra rest before the nighttime feedings begin :).
Here are a few pictures of what Cole has been up to...
 |
| I am trying to find my thumb to suck |
 |
| I love my GG |
 |
| I love being in the moby wrap, anything that keeps me close to my mommy :) |
 |
| Looking very serious in my Boppy |
 |
| Tummy Time with my thumb in my mouth |
No comments:
Post a Comment