Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Splish Splash I love bath time

Bath time has become something we look forward to every night.  Cole seems to really enjoy it!  It is a nice way to start the bedtime routine.  He's only 3 weeks old but we are starting to implement a few routines throughout the day.  We usually start bath time between 7 and 8, then he hangs with Daddy while I clean up and do things around the house that I was unable to get to during the day.  Daddy gives him is bottle shortly after and gets him nice and full for bed.  He goes down anywhere between 9 and 10 and sleeps usually for 4-5 hours.  I go down around this time too!  Then we are up twice during the night for feedings.

Here is the little cutie in his bath tub...










I even try to help Daddy hold the bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment