We went to the pediatrician on Friday, doc says he is doing great. He commented on how well he was controlling his head and neck and how alert he is.
Here are his stats:
Weight: 12 lbs (95th Percentile)
Height: 22 inches (75th Percentile)
Head Circumference: 16 inches
Cole is changing and growing everyday. This past week I have noticed that he is really focusing in when he is looking around, he has found the ceiling fans and stares up at them. He is also finding his voice and cooing and making the cutest little noises. We have been putting him on his farm yard activity mat, he likes it for short periods of time. I have a little mirror that sits up on the floor that I put on the mat and he just stares right into it. I don't know that he can see himself, but he sure does stare! He is still a little cuddle bug and prefers to be held if possible.
| He can also be very serious at times! |
Sleeping is getting better, we are usually getting up only once in the night for a feeding. Generally he goes down between 9 and 10 and wakes up between 4 and 5, then goes back down and gets up for the day between 7 and 8. This of course could change, but that is where we are right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment